We exist to Glorify God by making, maturing, and mobilizing disciples to
proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Hanna City, in our nation, and the world.
We believe�In the infallible Word of God, believing that the church is to be led
by teaching and ruling elders (I Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9).
Because we believe� we will adhere to Presbyterian Form of Government
Because we believe.. we will strive to develop deeper loving relationships with
in the church body
Because we believe� we will strive to be known as a solid praying church
Because we believe� we will strive to be open to God honoring change
Because we believe.. we will strive to strengthen gift-oriented ministry
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit
and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is useful for teaching
and training, and is authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in
three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and are saved only by God�s mercy and grace.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God who, through His
perfect life and death, paid for the sins of all who will trust in Him alone for
-We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God�s people and gives them the
strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
-We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and
to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God
under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.